Monday, July 27, 2009

You must be kidding?

We are at the beach- one of the greatest, most amazing parts of our world if you ask me. So when I think of the beach, I often conjure up images of a clean place, healthy people, and a lot of untouched ecosystem (hint... we are NOT at Myrtle- hence the untouched land...). So imagine my shock this morning when I got to recycle my Diet Coke bottle and there is NO place to do so!!! No little green bin or blue bag, no recycle symbols, nothing! You must be kidding me...

If my little hometown and the many podunk towns I have visited can manage to recycle- why can't we here?

1 comment:

Dana said...

guess you'll have to take your own blue bag next time? When are ya'll getting back? Both of my girls are at grandparents this week but I'm getting Chloe back and then Emma is going to be with the other grandparents Monday, Tuesday, and Wed. of next week. Do you need to do something on one of those days and need me to keep Maggie so she and Chloe can have some play time? Also, I'd love to have your input on my blog post from today!