Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Team BLUE!

For the first time in 5 generations on my side of the family... there will be a BOY!!  My mother is finding it hilarious, she keeps telling me she is glad it is me and not her.  I am sure she'll be alot of help in the future.  I am excited about not only the new adventure of a baby but of a baby boy.  Bucky just keeps saying it is going to be expensive.  Of course, all our stuff is pink, give or take a couple of white onesies.  :)  I am now on a hunt for boy bedding and clothes without breaking the bank.  Let me know if you want to clean out or have a lead on something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So exciting! Congratulations!

Mandy said...

You KNOW I have boy clothes!! You are welcome to look through them. :) Boys are fun. The only expensive thing about them is the occasional ER trip.