Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random Thoughts

Technology is great. Until it doesn't work. My kids emailed me their conservation essays. Now I have to get savvy and grade them.... Bright pink dress + white skin = need for tan- ASAP! I am in a wedding this weekend, LOVE the color of the dress, don't love the color of my skin. Light bulb comes on- I can tan without the UV rays- I will try mystic tanning. Wow- it is expensive... ended up with a whole package. That sales girl was good. Bucky has lost 10% of his body weight since Jan. (that is almost 30 lbs.) Go him!! I wish I could say the same.... my goal is by July 26. We got to the beach on the 27th. :) Caught one of my kids writing notes about things they shouldn't know about. About things I didn't know about until the END of high school... where do they learn these things?! How do I prevent Maggie from learning them? I couldn't imagine explaining this item to a 10 year old!! Ahhh....

No comments: