Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas has come and gone... with a whirlwind of activity. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and then drove to Bucky's parents for Christmas Day. Maggie got to spend time with her cousin Landon, they interacted more this time! For every smile and laugh for family, there must have been 20 minutes of tears.
Maggie has been such a good sleeper for so long, I had completely forgotten what it was like to get up ever 2 hours, but she reminded me! I think there was so much going on that she couldn't figure out how to unwind so we cried and cried and cried. No sleep for the Brown family. I have stuck my guns about Maggie not sleeping in the bed with us until this. She slept in the bed with us for both nights we were at Bucky's parents. Thankfully, she went right back to crib no problems when we got home!
Here are some cute pics Dana got before Christmas. I will post ones from Christmas Eve and Day as soon as I can!

No comments: