Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It never ends

So being the list maker I am, I made a list of everything around the house I wanted done. We have managed to mark quite a few things off the list but in doing so, added twice as many! Poor Bucky... Two of the items on the list were to fix the Man House roof and get central AC/Heat in the "old" part of the house. I spent my entire morning on the phone arranging people to come out and give me an estimate. There are some interesting people out there, and some of them think rather highly of themselves and their businesses. I know you get what you pay for, but based on some of these estimates, either my house should feel like the Antarctic without raising my power bill or the Man House roof should withstand a category 5 hurricane. Too bad we don't own a bank. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some more estimates with more reasonable amounts on the bottom line. I get to install my fancy-schmancy trash can cabinet during nap time tomorrow- wish me luck! It will be one more item off the list. Only 42 more to go....

No comments: