Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feeling Crafty in the Kids Rooms

I love to make crafts, used to have a LOT of time for it.  Not so much lately.  But it seems every time I have a baby I get the desire and find the time.  Also,  I am tired of paying for things and thinking-  "I can do that".  So here's what I have been up to lately...

Maggie moved to a BIG girl room in July.  It has slowly been coming together.  We had a couple of wicker pieces so our goal is a girly, white wicker room.  I wanted somewhere to put all her dress up clothes and a trunk we had seemed perfect but it needed a little help. 


 I had to order new curtains with the room change (went from 1 window to 2), so I put the old ones to good use and made a cushion for the top of the trunk. 

We moved the name that had been above her crib to above her bed too.  My mom and I made them before she was born.  Slipped a little team spirit in there too...


Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything to glamorous to do for Trey.  Hubby kept telling me my ideas were girly.  So his is rather plain, or shall I say masculine.



No comments: