Monday, August 17, 2009

179 more...

I think I would rather teach 10 second days of school than 1 first day of school... I am pooped. Things I have learned already about 4th grade: 1- They are SO little! 2- My vocabulary needs to come down a level 3- I must repeat everything 10x more than the 10x I previously did 4- It is nice to be teaching kids not little adults 5- They wear me out! I have never tried to help so many people at the same time! Self-sufficiency will be a goal of our year. Tomorrow is Day 2 and I am cracking the books. I think it will make me feel better to be in "normal" mode. On a family note- Maggie had her 15 month checkup today. She has, yes, ANOTHER ear infection. We keep alternating ears. Hopefully like normal, a round of Augmentin will take care of it. I don't know how my child is supposed to be a swimmer with all these ear infections :) She is in the 50th% for weight and 90th% for height- hope she stays that way. Fingers crossed there is no reaction from the vaccines. Need to get some good pictures of her soon. She is growing sooo fast.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

My kids had ear infections, too. Then came tubes and wha-la...no more infections. Dr. Moretz in Augusta rocks if you have to go that route.

First day is under your belt...now your a pro at 4th grade. :)

Unknown said...

Tomorrow is our first day! I have 26 Kindergarteners! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)