Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Isle of Palms 2009

Meme and Mr. B own a timeshare at Isle of Palms, SC. Loving her namesake, we were invited to join them for the week. We crammed our family, Meme and Mr. B, my sister Britt, and my parents into a 3 bedroom condo. Tight squeeze. It was great to be at the beach until we tried to play on the beach.
(Ignore me in this pic- I think Jenny, that is Jenny Craig called while we were on vacation)
Maggie HATED the sand! She doesn't like to get dirty- nothing on hands, arms, legs, and most of all feet! However I spent the greatest $5 on a pair of "water" shoes- problem solved. We never got her down on the sand without the shoes, but at least we didn't have to hold her the whole time.
Needless to say, we spent a lot of time at the pool.

2 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

How cute! My boys have a phobia about getting dirty too... well, they do when they are around that age. Thankfully, when we went to the beach last month, we didn't have a major issue!

Mandy said...

We prefer the pool as well. They like the beach, but have more fun at the pool. I am a little more relaxed around the deck and I suppose that they sense it.