Thursday, November 19, 2009

Checkup News

Maggie has survived her 18 month checkup.  She is the 75th percentile for height  and 50th for weight.  Hopefully she'll stay that way- tall and skinny!  He said the runny nose and cough weren't anything to be concerned with and that it was on its' way out.   Kind of felt like I got a brush off so we'll see how the next week goes and then we may be back.

Mags didn't want anything to do with Doc.  We passed him in the hall on the way to the room and she started wailing!  Calmed down with the nurse and then when he came in went back to wailing!  Maybe she knew the vaccines were coming.

She is developing normally- has 10+ identifiable words (20+ if you count animal sounds) and is showing her temperment well.  Or should I say temper.  Stubborn would be one good way to put it.  My mom says they disciplined me with a 2x4, I have a feeling Maggie is going to need a 6x6. 

On a side note- my spell check button has disappeared.  How do I make it come back?

No comments: