Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow

I have been doing an incredibly poor job of posting. And of taking pictures of Maggie. The family is complaining :( In the fall, I was in school, teaching school, and Maggie was not as independent but yet I found more time to write. Maybe I needed the stress release more. Now that I have finished school and I finally feel like my feet are under me at school, I seem to have less time. But to catch anyone up... Maggie is pulling up and can stand very briefly on her own. Her favorite things are baths and meals. She loves to splash in the tub, anything within a 5 foot radius gets a bath when she does. Having Daddy's undivided attention during tub time might have something to do with it too. She isn't so fond of being fed these days by someone else. All she wants is big people food. Her favorite one is black eyed peas. Dana introduced her to these (had it been up to me- that wouldn't have happened- I dislike them). Put them on her tray with a bunch of other items, she is going straight for the black-eyed peas. On another note- school is crazy. Budget cuts stink. Government running education- ha! They are clueless. I'd like to see them do their jobs within the restrictions they place on us :) But hey- I love teaching, I love my kids, and I love education!

No comments: