Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview

I interviewed on Thursday. WOW. There is no other word to describe it. 5 questions judge how good of an Assistant Principal I would make. Hmmm... based on the answers I gave, I would give myself a not so hot shot at a new job. But, that is fine with me. They have seen my face and know my name. :)
I haven't interviewed for anything since I moved to Mossy. And then, that one was with just the principal. This time I got to sit on one side of a HUGE conference table with the 5 area superintendents and an assistant superintendent sitting across from me. Wasn't nervous until I sat down.
Either way it works out for me, we will know Tuesday night after the board meeting. Things are going to get interesting around here that is for sure. I am glad I have a job, assistant principal or not. I am glad my job lets me change the world, if only 1 student at a time. I am glad- I have turned over the outcome to a higher authority and I know that he will place me where it is best for myself, my family, and him.
On a side not- I was fussing at my kids today and checked my email to find this picture.... You can't help but smile. My Mom's reaction "She looks just like her mother did!" Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

I love that picture and I think its fabulous that you have someone that cares for your child like Dana does!

Sara-Beth said...

We wouldn't trade Dana for the world. My prayers were answered when we were led to her- I think I am in more debt for that than I will ever be able to repay!

Mandy said...

Well, you know, I do what I can. he he he

I am glad that you were looking for someone to take care of her and she was looking for a baby to care for! Everything happens for a reason. Ya know? :)