Thursday, March 26, 2009

Engine trouble...

I have come to the realization that we will never be without a car payment. The check engine light came on, again, in the Rodeo. Hmmm.... I think this makes the 10th time. You name, we have done it to that car. We probably could have bought a nice used car for what we have put into it. But, we looked at it as if it was cheaper to fix it then to make a $$$ car payment every month. The truck is almost paid off and we didn't want to payments at the same time. I am sure GMAC wouldn't mind though. :) We are going to try and hold off as long as possible. If we can make it a couple more months, the truck will be done and we can just replace making that payment with a new payment. I had really wanted to have a couple months, maybe a year, with no payment but it seems as if there are other intentions out there. I do want something with more seats though...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, I would tell you to get a minivan but you've already told me how you feel about that one.. Come on just cave into total dorkiness. When Maggie gets a little older, you need to be equipped to embarrass her thoroughly. It's one of our rights as mothers.