Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yet again

Maggie's been running a fever for a couple days now. She's had a cough for a couple weeks. So, I finally called the doctor and he saw her yesterday. My biggest concern was the fact that her cough is really loose- like she gags herself sometimes. I had thought that was a good thing- like it was clearing up until the fever came and then I wondered if it might be something else. Well, it's not. The doc said she just had a cold. No meds necessary, keep giving Tylenol for the fever. But we didn't get out without any prescriptions.... We have, for the 3rd time, an ear infection. Joy. We blow dry her hair after washing it. We clean out her ears. But yet they keep coming back. I do not know how I feel about tubes. I just really wonder what has changed in the world that more and more kids are getting ear infections. We didn't get them this often when we were little. What gives? Right now she has crashed, finally. She won't really sleep if she isn't cuddling. Understandable. When you don't feel good, you want to cuddle. Me too. I don't know who is snoring louder- Bucky or Maggie. :) Fingers crossed- one round of drugs will clear us up!

No comments: