Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Master's degree = busy work

I have reached the conclusion that a Master's degree in educational field just means you can survive tons of busy work, poor teaching methods, and horrible disorganization on the part of the university. I can't believe a school that is attended by such a large number of South Carolina teachers would be clueless as to the South Carolina certification requirements. While I am trying to finish up all my course work, I know have the joy of finding out what I need for that! Honestly... Other than that... Maggie still has an ear infection. She went back to the doc today and now has a new type of medicine. Bucky and I had great b-days. It is hard to believe that he is 30! As my sister would say, that is like halfway to dirt! We are headed to Bucky's moms this weekend for an engagment shower friend, so she gets to babysit Saturday night. It is hard to believe the last time she saw Maggie she was only a little over a month old! I promise to do a better job of posting things....

No comments: