Friday, March 19, 2010

Coolest Puppet Ever

Last Saturday, when we were in Aiken and went to Pitter Patter.  They carry all kinds of super cute clothes, but also have some of the neatest toys.  Maggie, of course, immediately begins to play and just died to have this duck.
It is made by Schylling.  It quacks "Old McDonald Has a Farm" as you move it's mouth.  She loves it!  Every afternoon she runs in, looking for him and immediately wants me to put him on.  Her favorite thing is to put a ball in his mouth and have him throw it for her to chase.  (yes, we throw balls inside- small ones, but none the less, balls.  I know- great Mom award coming!)

1 comment:

matkinson said...

Hello, old friend! I saw your baby girl in the Orange and White. I couldn't get over how cute and big she was!!! But I do have to say, she looks like Bucky, sweet girl. Hope you guys are well. I friended you on fb. I also can't believe you have a blog! That's awesome. I do too, but I'm still nervous about it. Good to see you guys, even if it's electronically. :)